A cool feed formulated to meet the specific needs of horses and ponies
15 years and older.
- Unique formulation with rice and rice bran to ensure optimum digestibility and minimise digestive upsets making it suitable for horses prone to nutritional disorders such as laminitis and colic
- Live yeast helps to increase fibre, phosphorus and calcium digestibility
Low starch (21%) with a low glycemic index (GI), helps maintain more
stable blood sugar and insulin levels
- High in fat and digestible fibre, making it an extremely cool feed for calm, sustained energy without any fizzy behaviour
- Natural anti-oxidants including vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium to protect cells against oxidative damage
- Increased levels of omega 6 fatty acids, vital for maintaining healthy skin and producing an excellent coat
- Chromium yeast
- Increased levels of biotin for improved hoof integrity and strength Chromium yeast for regulation of glucose metabolism
- Vitamins and trace minerals for good health and vitality
CopRice NutriRice Veteran
Light to medium exercise Body Weight Veteran 300kg 1.0–1.5kg/day 400kg 1.5–2.0kg/day 500kg 2.0–2.5kg/day 600kg 2.5–3.0kg/day Retired horses Body Weight Veteran 300kg 0.5–1.0kg/day 400kg 1.0–1.5kg/day 500kg 1.5–2.0kg/day 600kg 2.0–2.5kg/day 700kg 2.5–3.0kg/day
Rice and rice bran, bran, pollard, soybean meal, calcium carbonate, molasses, canola oil, salt, NutriRice trace mineral and vitamin premix for senior horses, natural antioxidant, added Vitamin E and Vitamin C, chromium yeast, live yeast culture, choline chloride.
Nutrient Amount Digestible Energy 13.70MJ/kg Crude Protein (min) 16.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fibre (max) 10.0% Calcium: Phosphorus 1.3:1.0
- Suggested feeding rates should be used as a guide only
- The type of feed and quantity individual horses require will depend on the quality of your pasture/hay, stage of training, intensity of exercise, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight (BW) daily as roughage
- If feeding over 0.5kg/100kg BW per day, divide the feeds into two or more smaller feeds
- Introduce new feeds into your horse’s ration gradually over a period of 1-2 weeks
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, fresh water