An extremely cool feed formulated for recreational riding, competition, conditioning and spelling.
- Unique formulation with rice and rice bran to ensure optimum digestibility and minimise digestive upsets
- Suitable for horses prone to nutritional disorders such as laminitis and colic
- Low starch (22%) with a low glycemic index (GI), helps maintain more stable blood sugar and insulin levels for better performance
- High in fat and digestible fibre, making it an extremely cool feed for calm, sustained energy without any fizzy behaviour
- Increased levels of omega 6 fatty acids which are vital for maintaining healthy skin and producing an excellent coat
- Increased levels of biotin for improved hoof integrity and strength
- Fortified with vitamins and trace minerals for good health and vitality
- Better digestibility means lower feeding rates, making it very economical
CopRice Versatile – 20kg
Suggested Feeding Rates for Adult Horses and Ponies*
For light to moderate exercise
Body Weight Versatile 200kg 0.5–1kg/day 300kg 1.0–1.5kg/day 400kg 1.0–2.0kg/day 500kg 1.5–2.5kg/day 600kg 2.0–3.0kg/day
Rice and rice bran, bran, pollard, calcium carbonate, molasses, soybean meal, salt, NutriRice trace mineral and vitamin premix for performance horses, natural
antioxidant, choline chloride.
Nutrient Amount Digestible Energy 12MJ/kg Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fibre(max) 10.0% Calcium:Phosphorus 1.3:1.0
- Suggested feeding rates should be used as a guide only
- The type of feed and quantity individual horses require will depend on the quality of your pasture/hay, stage of training, intensity of exercise, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight (BW) daily as roughage
- If feeding over 0.5kg/100kg BW per day, divide the feeds into two or more smaller feeds
- Introduce new feeds into your horse’s ration gradually over a period of 1-2 weeks
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, fresh water