|A cool feed formulated for show horses and ponies and all horses in active competition work such as dressage, showjumping, eventing and campdrafting. |
Suggested Feeding Rates for Adult Horses and Ponies*
For light to moderate exercise
Body Weight NutrRice Show and Competition 300kg 1.5–2.5kg/day 400kg 2.0–3.0kg/day 500kg 2.5–3.5 kg/day 600kg 2.0–3.0 kg/day 700kg 3.0–4.0 kg/day
Rice and rice bran, bran, pollard, soybean meal, molasses, calcium carbonate, salt, canola oil, NutriRice trace mineral and vitamin premix for performance horses, natural antioxidant, added Vitamin E, chromium yeast, choline chloride.
Nutrient Amount Digestible Energy 13.5MJ/kg Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 11.0% Calcium: Phosphorus 1.3: 1.0
- Suggested feeding rates should be used as a guide only
- The type of feed and quantity individual horses require will depend on the quality of your pasture/hay, stage of training, intensity of exercise, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight (BW) daily as roughage
- If feeding over 0.5kg/100kg BW per day, divide the feeds into two or more smaller feeds
- Introduce new feeds into your horse’s ration gradually over a period of 1-2 weeks
- Ensure horses always have access to clean, fresh water